Blood Pressure clinics and in-home checks
Foot Care clinics
Hearing clinics and Flu Shot clinics
Information and referrals
Assistance with paperwork
- Meet with Dr. McBeath to discuss topics related to aging every 4th Thursday from Noon until 1:00 pm. at the Senior Citizens Center in Pine Island.
Assistance with grocery shopping & errands
Delivery of Meals-on-Wheels
- Contact us for information about having healthy meals delivered to you by one of our friendly volunteers.
- Tuesday and Thursday 9:30 am Senior Center, Pine Island
- Wednesday - 9:00 am Oronoco Community Center
- Wednesday - 9:30 am Gentle Yoga & Meditation, St. Paul Lutheran Church, Pine Island
- Friday - 10:00 am Aerobics Class Senior Center, Pine Island
Friendly visits and phone calls
Shopping trips and social outings
- Transportation is provided by volunteer drivers to and from necessary appointments, such as doctor's appointments, other medical appointments, shopping, banking and hair cuts. Please call as far in advance as possible to ensure we can serve you - we may not be able to accommodate last minute requests.
Yard work, chores, light housekeeping & handyman service